Thursday, October 7, 2010

Flat on my Face!

This week has not been kind.  I started with such aspirations and goals.  Then after lifting my foot for the first step fell flat on my face. (see the image to the left for illustration)  Sigh.  Oh well in the immortal words of Chumbawamba:
  

I get knocked down, but I get up again
You nay ever gonna keep me down
I get knocked down, but I get up again
You nay ever gonna keep me down
I get knocked down, but I get up again
You nay ever gonna keep me down
I get knocked down, but I get up again
You nay ever gonna keep me down"


I'm not going to go into details except the only true workout i have done is Monday.  Tonight I will be going riding but Tuesday I didn't ride like I planned.  Wednesday my whole schedule got thrown off ending in a binge of a chili cheese dog and chili cheese fries and this morning started with McDonald's so I'm afraid to go near the scale lol.  I am not giving up.  Things have to smooth out some soon I hope.  I also need to do some shopping.  I have been doing some reading on "Once a Month Cooking"  Basically you have a menu for the month and you have a schedule to cook all day and freeze the meals in the portions for one dinner.  ONE time a month.  That way every day you have a home cooked meal to eat you just have to pull it out of the freezer the night or morning before and then bake or reheat when you get home.  That actually sounds like something TOTALLY up my street.  Besides this image makes the OCD in me coo in pleasure  

1 comment:

  1. Love the big hair, though! ;) Hehe!
    I'm sorry you had such a cruddy week. Been there, done that. At least you can pick yourself up and dust yourself off and keep on keepin' on, right? Know you will!

    (That last photo of the organized pantry is sooo sexy to a "J"!)

    ReplyDelete