Tuesday, June 14, 2011

New Challenge

Burst Into Summer Challenge

I am starting a new challenge!  Time to try to lose another 10 lbs.  That will get me close to 215 that is the lowest I have been since I don't know maybe 1999?  It also puts me within 25lbs of my goal of 190!  If I hit 190 I should wear a size 12. Right now i am 16-18 but if I drop the additional 10 lbs I will be a 16!  woo hoo.  


Anyhow I don't have much else to report right now.  Just been working a lot.  I have a 6 day workweek this week on top of which I hitting a midnight showing of a movie and trying to wake up at 6 to work out beforehand so I am pretty beat.  I haven't been riding much the past couple weeks.  Time to get back on track with that as well.  Yawn back to work.  Sorry for such a boring post lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment