Friday, September 23, 2011

Yikes!

Wow its been 3 months since I've checked in!  Craziness.  The summer as you can tell has been hectic.  On top of my usual activities I have started a massage certification program that takes up all Saturday and Wednesday nights so on top of working 45 hrs a week Im in school another 10 and I need to do 6 hours of massages outside of school.  Add that on to my riding, spending time with my husband and caring for my home and pets I am beyond busy.  


I have not been "working out" per se.  I have however been riding 2-3 times a week and giving massages almost daily which are both calorie burning activities.  I am still trying to squeeze workouts in the morning but I have been too tired to get my butt up in time so far.
SHRINKVIVOR CHALLENGE
I have joined a new challenge.  Its called Shrinkvivor.. I am a little nervous it sounds kinda harcore and you can get kicked out of your team which worries me lol.  I am sure it will be fun.  I have continued gradually to lose weight.  I am down to 215.  My goal is to get to 200lb by January.  Its doable but a bit of a stretch with my current schedule.  We shall see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment