Wednesday, June 22, 2011

First weigh in of the challenge

Burst Into Summer Challenge

Today is the first weigh in of the BURST INTO SUMMER Sisterhood weight loss challenge.  I am down 4 lbs in one week from 227.6 to 223.6...I am ecstatic and slightly suspicious.  It would be nice if dropping weight was always this easy. 

I spoke to a friend this morning and we are making tentative arrangements to go for a wog first think in the morning a couple times a week.  We need to solidify the plans I need to get back on track for my running.  I would like to do another 5K in August I think.  Additionally I need to do the 30 day shred at least 2 times a week and add some pilates in 2 times.  With riding that should round out my workouts!

Its been a very busy week as usual and HOT.  AC at my work has not been up to par.  That is my theory on why I have lost so much weight this week... my other theory/fear is that its all muscle because I have not been exercising.  We shall see how things go this week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment