Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Mid week review

You’d think that the goal I set for this week would be easy. Chew each bite 30 times.. whats so hard about that right. WRONG... I have discovered how little attention I pay when I’m eating. Most of the time I am doing something else. I work through lunch or read through dinner so I am just stuffing in my food and after the meal I think did I CHEW? I can’t remember. So here we are Wednesday and I need to recommit to this goal.

I am trying really hard to find a way to balance my Auxillary commitment with exercise. I am not doing letter writing in the morning any more but I am not doing so well on the actually getting moving when I get up. The rain and cold weather isn’t helping either. I am not giving up just trying to figure out how I can work with this. Build up my energy levels to get out there because once I get going I FEEL better I know this yet the first few steps are still difficult.

On top of this I really want to try a 5k in the late summer or fall. Means I need to really get back on my Cto5k program! I am mentally building my excitement back up.

No comments:

Post a Comment