Monday, October 25, 2010

Ready Set WAIT!


I feel like I’m stuck at the starting line right now.  Don’t get me wrong I’m still making some WL progress.  I’m down 2 more lbs.  The 230’s are within view.  I haven’t seen them for about 9 years!!... but my exercise plans have been put on hold by getting sick.  To make this even more frustrating I have committed to a 5K that is taking place in less than a month… I may be jumping the gun a bit but I figure why not nothing ventured nothing gained.  Sadly my congestion is still hanging around and just climbing a flight of stairs has me in a coughing fit for 5 minutes.  Add the downpour we’ve been having…Yah I haven’t started my very exciting training regime..YET… I am all READY SETREADY SETReadySee you tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Hello, I just started following your blog, found you through Bev, and wanted to say Hi :) I've been wanting to do a 5k for some time but can't ever seem to get myself ready for one lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its nice to meet you Lannalu! I am not really "ready" for this I had put it as a goal for end of the year but then I fell off my C25K program and kinda forgot about it. THEN a friend started getting a group together and I decided Hey why not... I mean I know I can walk it even if I can't run the whole thing and it will be fun I hope! I will keep you posted!

    ReplyDelete