Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I did it!

I wogged the 5K on Saturday it was beautiful.  I sadly was not feeling very well.  I’m not sure why but I finished!  It was a gorgeous location and the weather was perfect a tad chilly but that might be a good thing helping keep my face to a lighter shade of purple.  My time was about the same as at the gym.  I am planning on doing another one end of January.  My goal is to be able to run the WHOLE thing!

I am planning on getting back to Zumba next week at least once a week.  Running at least once a week and riding three times a week.  Ideally I will Zumba twice, Run twice, Ride three times and possibly the occasional spinning class.  I like the variety.  

 I need to kick myself out of this funk.  I have been so beat.  Hopefully the four day weekend will restore my stamina.  The cold weather makes it tougher for me to get moving and it also makes me crave sweet and fatty food even more than usual.  Anyhow at least I DID my first 5K!

No comments:

Post a Comment