Thursday, April 21, 2011

Another Challenge in the works!

I am down another .2 lbs.  Not a big deal you say?  Phaw I say!  Its huge, that .2 lbs allows me to see the 220's for the FIRST time in around a decade.  222 is a big number for me because around 2001 I got really dedicated and managed to go from 260 to 222 doing Atkins.  Then over the next 8 years I managed to gain that all back plus another 43 lbs.  So if I can get down to 220 it will surpass my last effort and I will be past a mental wall. 

I did my 5K last Saturday.  I had fun nothing huge with the times still hung out around 45 minutes that is a little disappointing but I was there and i had fun.  I took my wee doggie :)  to the left is a collage of some of the pictures my Huzby took.

I have been going to the ranch quite a bit this week.  I'm trying to throw a few runs in in the mornings but so far have not been successful at that.  

My Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans Challenge partner Cindy and I are gearing up for the next challenge.  It starts May 1st.  My goal for this one is to get down to 220.  That will be tough because I will be on a 10 day cruise during that period and anyone who has been on a cruise knows the incredible amount of food available.  I will do the best I can though.  

Speaking of my cruise I am SO excited.  I can't wait.  I have started tying up all loose ends and have my packing list started.  We are going to have SO much fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment