Wednesday, April 13, 2011

This is the way the world ends: Not with a bang but a whimper

Ok so nothing happened this week.  I spent most of it sick.  In fact Friday, Saturday and Sunday I stayed in my PJ's and slept A LOT.  Monday I was finally feeling better but still haven't really gotten back into the groove.  The good news is that I haven't gained much back I am up .2 lbs but my tummy is feeling swollen right now so I'm not overly concerned.  

To Recap I lost about 12 lbs during this 6 week challenge.  I am satisfied.  My goal was 225 but I was aware that was a high goal.  I am still pushing to try to lose more before my cruise on May 10.  I have 4 weeks, perhaps I can drop another 10lbs we shall see.  

I can't wait until the Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans starts another challenge.  Cindy is willing to be my partner again! Yay!  I shall just keep pecking away slowly edging toward my ultimate goal.  I am very close to a size 16 right now.  I am smaller than I have been for about a decade.  Happiness.  In fact I am only 2 lbs away from having lost 75lbs.  That is huge!!!  I shall focus on that for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment