Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I think I can?

  I'm not sure why I'm struggling so much.  I ate pretty good yesterday.  My calories were 1600 which is the range I am working for at least for now.  Today I have stuck to plan but I have been craving sweets like nobody's business.  

 Not to give you TMI but I think in part the problem is this weird cycle thing that I've been dealing with for the past few months.   I get a "mini" period two weeks into my BC packet.  I talked to my Doctor about it and she said that I need to change BC to something that controls the hormones better.  Anyhow I am at the mini cycle.  My abdomen is sore and I'm retaining fluid.  It bites!!  I'm weighing in tomorrow and at this point I will be happy if it says the same thing it said last week let alone being down as low as I was shooting for.  Sigh! Pout! Moan!  I'm not going to give in to discouragement though.  Little by little I am going down.  I just need to not focus on the numbers so much I guess.  Worse comes to worse I can always go with the excuse below:

No comments:

Post a Comment