Saturday, March 5, 2011

Upside and Downside

Ok so I worked today and started the day off real well.  I resisted boxes and boxes of girl scout cookies floating around the office (THERE WERE SAMOAS Not eating them should be negative calories!!) and stuck with my eating plan even saving up so I could eat slightly more for dinner to eat out with Huzby.  I ordered a half dish at the local diner and then only ate half of it.  Yay another success!!  So I was feeling pretty good when I finished supper well within today's goal.  Then a couple hours later Huzby surprised me with Ginger snaps!  Sigh so sweet but I apparently was low on self control and ate waaaaay to many of them.  Pushing me well outside my daily goal.

On the upside I did my first push up work out and at the end I was able to do 10 for the 5th set!  It will be interesting to see how sore I am tomorrow. 

I am hoping to make it out to the ranch tomorrow after checking out the horse show.  It will all depend on how late I get back to town. 

No comments:

Post a Comment