Monday, March 21, 2011

Wow its been 6 years!!

I can't believe DAn and I have been married 6 years.  It does not feel like its been that long yet I can barely remember life without him!  We celebrated our anniversary this weekend spending a couple days in San Francisco.  It was rainy weather perfect for cuddling and holding hands.  We had a wonderful time!

I was not particularly careful the past few days and as expected was up a couple pounds.  I am convinced its water weight from the high sodium food I consumed and I think it should be back off in time for weigh in Wednesday.  Tonight I go to the gym I'm going to run that should get me right back on track.   

It is pouring raining and this week is my TOM so I'm going to be and already am struggling for self control.  I will be fine though.  The rain makes me feel so lazy I laid in bed this morning seriously contemplating ways I could get out of work today.  In the end I kicked my butt out of bed.  Grabbed my gym back and lunch and here I am.  I have my meals for the day set hopefully I will be able to stick to it!. 


No comments:

Post a Comment